|2014 Season Pass Rates||Before Feburary 15th||Before March 15th||Regular After March 15th|
|Couples Golf Husband and Wife||$||$||$|
|Children at home 17 and under - per child
(with paid Couple or Single Season Pass)
|Junior 17 and under||$||$||$|
|Single seat power cart pass/ Trail fee||$||$||$|
|Rocky Mountain Golf Academy
(Free to season pass holders)
|USGA Handicap card||$||$||$|
|Golf Discount Card||$160||$160||$160|
- Season passes are valid from when the golf course opens in the spring until the snow stays or gets too cold in the fall.
- 2014 season passes are nonrefundable and non transferable.
- 6:20am is the first available tee time each day.
- Junior rates are for junior golfers without season pass holding parents. Juniors 17 and under who are season pass holders can play anytime weekdays and after 2 pm weekends and holidays.
- Power cart pass is unlimited use of Bridger Creek's carts and the fee covers your seat in the power cart only. Second riders on both cart pass and trail fee carts must have a cart pass or pay the regular rate.
- MSU students must present current semester class schedule and student identification to receive student rate.
- The Golf Discount Card is $160 and the golfer receives $200 worth of golf. Card is for green fees only and is valid for card holder only.
- Trail fee pass is the use of private carts on the course.
- Power cart and trail fee passes are valid until November 1, 2014.
- Abuse of carts or the golf course in any way, can lead to suspended or terminated playing privileges without refund.
- In fairness to all golfers, payment must be postmarked by the cut off date and rate increases will change as indicated on this page.